TXUL Series: For lowest-power industrial applications
NXP’s energy-efficient processor features a single ARM Cortex-A7 core, delivering speeds of up to 792 MHz with low-power operation and industrial temperature ranges. The TXUL Series integrates 256 or 512 MB DDR3 RAM and 128 MB NAND Flash or 4 GB eMMC. On the latest low-cost module, the connectivity options have been extended to include a camera interface and 8 UARTs.
- The single ARM Cortex-A7 core can provide a more cost-effective and more power efficient solution
- Processor delivers hardware-enabled security features that enable secure e-commerce, digital rights management (DRM), information encryption, On-The-Fly DRAM encryption, secure boot and secure software downloads
- Processor supports connections to a variety of interfaces: two high-speed USB on-the-go with PHY, multiple expansion card ports (high-speed MMC/SDIO host and other), two 12-bit ADC modules with up to 10 total input channels, two CAN ports and a variety of other popular interfaces (such as UART, I2C, and I2S serial audio)
- By combining the power-efficient processing capabilities of the ARM Cortex-A9 architecture with bleeding edge 3D and 2D graphics, as well as high-definition video, the i.MX 6 provides a new level of multimedia performance to enable an unbounded next-generation user experience.
Linux Headless Development Kit
The TX Mainboard 7 is a ready-to-use development system for building applications based on the TX embedded processor boards.
Linux is pre-installed and ready for application development. Other features include:
- Single 5VDC power supply
- RJ45 Ethernet connector
- 3.5mm audio jack
- TX DIMM signals available on solder pads
- SD-Card socket
- RS232 Debug UART on SUB-D header
- RS232 UART on 10pin flat cable header
- RS485 UART on 10pin flat cable header
- CAN on 10pin flat cable header
- LVDS Display on Hirose DF13 connector
Eine Übersicht der aktuellen Standardvarianten.
Kundenspezifische Versionen auf Anfrage.
|Processor||i.MX 6UltraLite MCIMX6G2||i.MX 6UltraLite MCIMX6G2||i.MX 6ULL MCIMX6Y2|
|SDRAM||256 MiB||256 MiB||512 MiB|
|Flash||128 MB SLC NAND||4 GB eMMC||4 GB eMMC|
|Display-IF||24-bit TTL||24-bit TTL||24-bit TTL|
|Temperature||-40 °C to 85 °C||-25 °C to 85 °C||-25 °C to 85 °C|