The TXRZ is a member of the TX module series. TX modules are complete computers, implemented on a board smaller than a credit card, and ready to be designed into your embedded system. With a focus on longevity, TX modules includes a processor, power supply and memory.
Linux Headless Development Kit
The TX Mainboard 7 is a ready-to-use development system for building applications based on the TX embedded processor boards.
Linux is pre-installed and ready for application development. Other features include:
- Single 5VDC power supply
- RJ45 Ethernet connector
- 3.5mm audio jack
- TX DIMM signals available on solder pads
- SD-Card socket
- RS232 Debug UART on SUB-D header
- RS232 UART on 10pin flat cable header
- RS485 UART on 10pin flat cable header
- CAN on 10pin flat cable header
- LVDS Display on Hirose DF13 connector
Eine Übersicht der aktuellen Standardvarianten.
Kundenspezifische Versionen auf Anfrage.
|Processor||RENESAS RZ/G2L||RENESAS RZ/G2L|
|SDRAM||1 GiB||512 MiB|
|Flash||4 GB||4 GB|
|Display-IF||RGB24, MIPI||RGB24, MIPI|
|Temperature||-40 °C to 85 °C||-40 °C to 85 °C|