Qualcomms's eMMC download tool is used to do a complete installation of low-level software, bootloader and operating system.
This application is verified on Windows 7 and Windows 10.
It is not verified on other Windows platforms.
Close BOOTMODE jumper
Only the USB connection is needed for the first step.
Depending on your PC it may take a while for the USB connection to get established.
- Use a terminal program like Putty (115200, 8N1)
- use the RS232 DB9 connector.
An USB Ethernet adapter is used for Ethernet. The TXSD provides only one USB port on the Mini-USB connector. The large USB type A connector is not usable.
- Unplug the PC USB connection.
- Use the cord power supply on the 5VDC jack
- Connect the USB Ethernet adaptor to the Mini-USB port.
The ethernet adapter is recognised after a "usb reset"